My top 10 quotes on inspiring leadership I’m often asked what makes a good leader... at Lead Masters Academy, it’s all about putting your people first and having a desire to want to change the world of business for the better.
1. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
2. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
3. “We need to think of the future and the planet we are going to leave to our children and their children.” – Kofi Annan
4. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
5. “Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.” – Seth Godin
6. “Simply put: we don’t build services to make money; we make money to build better services.” – Mark Zuckerberg
7. “Inexperience is an asset. Embrace it.” – Wendy Kopp
8. “Leadership is not just about giving energy … it’s unleashing other people’s energy.” – Paul Polman
9. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
10. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
Activate these quotes and put them into this new week endeavours.
Hope it yield into your week.
Have a nice week ahead!