1. The ingredients leaders use for purpose creation are provocation, passion, purpose, plan, provisions, people and polls (7Ps).
2. Leaders must be concerned with their reputation and legacy which should define their tenure in the eyes of investors, employees, media and their immediate community.
3. Every leader has a threefold responsibility – to keep investors happy, to satisfy and retain customers and to encourage and motivate employees for greater productivity
4. Leadership is not about efforts neither is it about processes. It is about qualitative results emanating from several efforts and processes.
5. Leaders are idea generators with effusive enthusiasms. The translation of the ideas to reality is the difference between a dream and a vision.